The hall is conveniently located at behind the Red Lion pub in Cholsey directly off the Wallingford Road.
Built in 1996, it offers good facilities and space for a range of a variety of functions.
- The hall offers 960 square meters of space (8m by 12 m),
- Kitchen with access hatch to the hall,
- Committee Room offering 19 square meters (2.9 by 6.7m),
- Entrance hall
- Separate disabled wc
- Baby changing station
- Rear garden and patio accessed from the hall
- Off road parking
- Gated access onto the site for improved security
- Double electric oven
- Electric hob
- Tea urn
- Dining crockery
- Fold down tables and
Please review our hall hire term and conditions
For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.